This year we have established the following guidelines and expectations around 3/4 student’s homework.
Students need to
- READ for at least 30 minutes every night. Book titles need to be recorded on the title tally list in student’s homework books.
- One summary per week about the book that students are currently reading.
- Select one new word from their just right book to investigate, in order to expand their vocabulary. The outline of the aspects of the word they need to investigate is added below.
- Expanding Our Vocabulary Homework outline-1dsn26y
- HOTmaths tasks will be given every couple of weeks. Students will be told when a task is “live”. Students can go onto HOTmaths to revise at anytime by navigating the website.
- Homework should be handed in on Fridays and books will be returned on Mondays.